A requirement for the auction is public approval in accordance with § 34 b (2) of the Commercial Code for the auction of real estate and rights equivalent to real estate. The auctioneer and real estate economist (Dipl VWA Freiburg) Michael Kramer is assigned to this due to his expertise and experience. We represent the interests of the client and guarantee discreet auction processing.
The bidders and buyers also enjoy the highest level of security. Paid-in funds are managed via a trust account. Every real estate auctiton is attended by a notary who records the land purchase contract in accordance with § 311b
A requirement for speedy processing is a comprehensive information policy towards potential bidders, as they only increase if they are fully informed about the auction goods. Therefore, we require meaningful property documents from each supplier, which we make available to those interested.
The Auctioning Ordinance (VersV) provides a detailed framework for the auction. The Office for Public Order, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the client have to be informed about the auction process. This means that there is control by several instances.
From advice to implementation
We reliably take care of all necessary steps:
- Valuation of the real estate
- Thorough research with building authorities and authorities
- Establishment of a minimum bid in line with the market between the seller and the auction house
- Creation of object-specific synopsis
- Broad publicity through generous regional and national advertising, on the Internet, in over 30 real estate portals and in leading trade and daily newspapers
- Targeted sending of offers to numerous marked prospective customers
- An extensive editorial announcement by means of press releases
- Based on the minimum bid, the price will level off at a market level in the auction
- Fiduciary administration of the highest bid until payment
We auction your real estate online, directly in the property,
or in our collective auctions, which take place several times a year.